Hi, these instructions will show you how to Use the Filters in the library in Brand Software
The Library is where all your information is stored and can be searched for several different ways.
- Click Library
- Click on Search and type in the file name you are looking for. If it doesn’t appear you can also search by the filters by clicking on one of the headers to find the digital asset.
* Categories – is fixed by the system and relates directly to files and where they will be viewed or used in the brand store.
* File types – if somebody is looking for a specific file format e.g. Font or PNG then select “File types’ and it will only display such formats.
* Collections – are mainly used for images, this is to batch certain digital assets that could be shared as a collection.
* Projects – relates directly to system generated quotes from the studio. If you don’t use the system studio you can use this section at your discretion.
* Tags – could be nicknames, quick reference for personal use, internal codes etc. Open to be used at your discretion.
Please note there are 3 different screens views you can use to view your information, found under the search button. This is a personal preference, please feel free to use whichever one you prefer.
We hope these instructions have assisted you in setting up a New Company.
Brand Software is striving to be the best Digital Asset Management System on the market and we can’t do this without your help, so please leave your compliments, suggestions or opinions below. We appreciate your feedback.