These instructions will show you how to set permissions in Brand Software
Once a new user is created, the Administrator must then set permissions for the User to be able to access the modules throughout the system.
- Click on Settings > Permissions >
- Find the user
- Set permissions for each category.
- Click the icon to set permissions
* Permissions: Cross=Inactive Folder=See Content Save disk=Edit Content Tick=Full Access
(legend is at bottom of page for assistance with access levels)
- Once permissions have been set, go back to User by pressing Settings at top and then clicking users.
Send them a Notification by pressing the
Note Only the Administrator can change permissions.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAVE THE CHANGES AS THEY ARE INSTANT
We hope these instructions have assisted you in setting up a New Company.
Brand Software is striving to be the best Digital Asset Management System on the market and we can’t do this without your help, so please leave your compliments, suggestions or opinions below. We appreciate your feedback.