Hi, these instructions will show you how to request a template from Brand Software
Templates are great for files that are regularly updated, like Business Cards/flyer’s for example. The brand and font specifications are set and only the requested fields are editable.
The template will have to be created by someone that is familiar with PDFLib and the use of block files in Adobe Create suit.
We would only recommend creating templates on files that are updated regularly to avoid unnecessary expense, as True typeface font is required also.
Brand Software can create the template for you.
- Go to support
- Click on Technical support
- Select + New Support ticket
- Complete the details and put a description in of the template details
- Upload a sample of the print ready file, the true typeface font and indicate which areas you want editable
- Once completed Brand Software will load your template to the template module in the Brand Store.
- You will be notified when it is ready to be used.
For assistance with using your Template refer to our How to video instructions on “How to use your template”
We hope these instructions have assisted you in setting up a New Company.
Brand Software is striving to be the best Digital Asset Management System on the market and we can’t do this without your help, so please leave your compliments, suggestions or opinions below. We appreciate your feedback.